May 5, 2022 by Daran Wastchak
#023 Rejuvenation - Guest interview with Ben Weiss
In this episode, host Daran Wastchak will be joined by a special guest, Ben Weiss.
Ben took a very special nine-week long road trip with his family, beginning exactly one year ago today in April, to see the United States.
His daughters were still in school, and Ben continued to work and meet with clients…. but he made this trip a reality anyway.
Learn a little about why he took the trip, how he made it possible, and how it impacted his life and business in a profound and positive way.
Enjoy the show and don't forget to...
Stay focused on your freedom!
Here's a glance at this episode...
- [03:45] Why Ben decided to take a nine week road trip with his family.
- [04:49] One recommendation, especially if you have kids, is to pick a destination and plan the trip around that particular place. The rest of the trip can be flexible.
- [07:48] Ben shares the route that they took on the road trip.
- [10:22] Ben still worked while on this trip and his kids were in virtual school. They also had piano lessons virtually.
- [14:35] A trip like this is doable for small business owners. Although a lot don’t set the time aside to plan ahead for it.
- [19:27] What were the benefits to taking a trip like this?
- [25:00] Although with this trip he was not completely disconnected, Ben explains why having true rejuvenation is important.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Ben Weiss: [email protected]
- Ben's course: Your Sales Formula
- Daran’s article and podcast on rejuvenation, “Quiescence - The secret to recharging your batteries”:
- Join my email list!