January 13, 2022 by Daran Wastchak
#015 Productivity Secrets with Ben Weiss
In this episode, host Daran Wastchak will be interviewing Ben Weiss as a guest for our “Productivity Secrets” podcast series.
Ben has been the top salesperson at his company for the past two decades and is the all-time leading sales person in his company’s 43-year history.
This level of success doesn't happen by accident.
It requires a very disciplined approach to each and every day in order to maximize his productivity.
Ben is going to share with us exactly what his formula is to maximize his productivity and to achieve the high level of success that he does.
You won’t want to miss this episode!
Enjoy the show and don't forget to...
Stay focused on your freedom!
Here's a glance at this episode...
- [01:10] Introducing Ben Weiss. He has been the top salesperson at his company for the past two decades and is the all-time leading sales person in his company’s 43-year history.
- [01:46] Ben talks about his background in outside sales.
- [03:37] Top reasons why Ben has been able to perform at the level he is at.
- Ask someone else who is successful what their daily routine looks like, then try to implement those into your life.
- Wake up early. Start by setting your alarm 15 minutes earlier for a week, then set it 15 minutes earlier than that once your body is used to it.
- His first hour of the day he reads for 20 minutes, journals for 20 minutes, and puts 20 minutes into his business.
- [10:58] What allows him to be most productive?
- His early morning routine.
- Time yourself to see how long something takes (in business or your personal life) then set a tight schedule.
- Put together a list of inspirational quotes. When you have 5 minutes instead of looking at the news, read those quotes for inspiration.
- [17:00] We have certain habits, then something gets in the way, and before we know it that habit is lost.
- Ask yourself WHY you are doing those habits in the first place.
- Make sure to set your schedule around those habits.