September 9, 2021 by Daran Wastchak
#006 How to Be More Organized, More Productive, and More Reliable
What if you could be more organized and productive at work and in your personal life?
Imagine how much more you could achieve each day, each week, each month, and each year.
Imagine how much more reliable you would be.
In this episode, Daran will be sharing his secrets to becoming much more organized and productive both in your personal and professional life, resulting in reduced stress, anxiety, and overwhelm and increased efficiency, reliability, and freedom.
He will be sharing the specific tools that he makes a habit to use every day that are essential to greater organization and productivity, tools that you can incorporate into your life today to realize greater organization, productivity, and reliability.
Click here to get your FREE copy of "Productivity Accelerator"
Enjoy the show and don't forget to...
Stay focused on your freedom!
Here's a glance at this episode...
- [05:23] Link to the research I mentioned are in the show notes.
- [07:00] An app called “WeekCalendar”
- [07:23] I use a task list app called “Errands To-Do List”
- [11:35] I increased my productivity by moving to “Google Docs”
- [15:55] Backup your apps frequently.
- [16:37] I just wrote an article and did a podcast called “What’s the #1 Way to Make Change in Your Life?” I’ll link to those in the show notes.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- How Many Smartphones Are In the World?” by Bankmycell.com (2021)
- Errands To-Do List app
- WeekCalendar - Weekly Calendar app
- Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share app
- Daran article and podcast on habits, “What's the #1 Way to Make Change in Your Life?”
- "How to Be More Organized, More Productive, and More Reliable" by Daran Wastchak
- Join my email list!