September 23, 2021 by Daran Wastchak
#007 Productivity Secrets with guest Dirk Haupt
In this episode, host Daran Wastchak will be interviewing Dirk Haupt to learn what his tips and tricks are for greater productivity.
Dirk has been an entrepreneur for over 25 years and during this time has started 4 businesses and sold 2. He has an MBA from Arizona State University and taught classes for ASU's Entrepreneurship and Innovation Institute as well as various business classes at Paradise Valley Community College.
With his current company, Professor Quick, LLC, Dirk provides bookkeeping, back office help, and coaching for small businesses, helping owners to run their business in a way that is flexible, fulfilling, and fun! Dirk calls this the “Small Business Lifestyle”.
Listen to this episode to hear more about...
- The "Small Business Lifestyle".
- Dirk's "3 Big Ideas" for greater productivity that he's developed over his entrepreneurial career, and that he shares with small business owners.
- The meaning behind the name of his company, "Professor Quick". Very interesting, and creative!
Be sure to join us to hear great advice on how to become more personally and professionally productive.
Enjoy the show and don't forget to...
Stay focused on your freedom!
Here's a glance at this episode...
- [01:12] Introducing Dirk Haupt
- [08:05] The "Small Business Lifestyle"
- [13:12] Seven reasons for entrepreneurship
- [19:30] Efficiency and Rhythm
- [22:35] "3 Big Ideas" for greater productivity
- [23:27] First start with the right kind of busy
- [27:27] Second “DEAL” with what you can or should
- [33:22] Third use your calendar
- [36:43] STEPS
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Email Dirk: [email protected]
- Professor Quick, LLC
- Daran’s FREE Productivity Accelerator
- Daran's article and podcast on productivity, “How to Be More Organized, More Productive, and More Reliable”
- Matt Church, et al., The Thought Leaders Practice
- Timothy Ferriss, et al., The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich
- Michael Hyatt, Your Best Year Ever: A 5-Step Plan for Achieving Your Most Important Goals
- Chris McChesney, et al., The 4 Disciplines of Execution: Achieving Your Wildly Important Goals
- Join my email list!