December 30, 2021 by Daran Wastchak
#014 The Fastest Way Forward is to Slow Down...and Think
In this episode, host Daran Wastchak will be talking about taking time out of your daily routine for quality time to think.
Time to think is important not just for big important decisions, but also for the smaller decisions that we’re faced with every day as small business owners related to:
Personnel, customers, the products and services we provide, marketing, sales, and finances.
He’ll talk about the best way for you to make the most of any time you set aside for quality thinking, and as always, the positive impact doing so can have on your personal and professional freedom.
Enjoy the show and don't forget to...
Stay focused on your freedom!
Here's a glance at this episode...
- [04:49] How do these world history examples apply to you as a small business owner? Having time to think is essential to solving your own challenges within your business.
- [05:33] For thinking time you don’t have to make special arrangements in remote destinations for long stretches of time. It can be scheduled around your day to day activities.
- [05:48] My best opportunities for thinking occur several times throughout the week…
- When I’m on the treadmill early in the morning
- While driving around
- In the shower
- [08:07] What I do for quality thinking time is nothing special or unique. Anyone can do the same thing.
- [08:44] Space and time to think is essential to..
- Making higher quality decisions
- Increased creativity
- Coming up with innovative solutions to problems
- Increased ability to maximizing how to take advantage of opportunities that are presented to you
- Make you a better leader
- Creates a Freedom Focused organization
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Personal Freedom Survey
- FREE Productivity Accelerator
- Daran article and podcast on productivity, “How to Be More Organized, More Productive, and More Reliable”
- Join my email list!