December 1, 2022 by Daran Wastchak
#035 Thankfulness & Gratitude
In this episode, host Daran Wastchak will be joined by special guest, Mark Matteson.
Mark is a bestselling author, a highly successful sales person, an entertaining teacher, and a sought-after public speaker.
Mark also has his own podcast, "On Books and People," that I was fortunate to be a guest on (click here to listen).
As a compliment to Daran's latest article for the Thanksgiving holiday focused on gratitude, he and Mark are going to be discussing Mark's outlook on this very important topic, how it’s impacted his life, and the ways that he practices gratitude on a regular basis.
This episode is one you won’t want to miss, and chances are good you might even listen to it more than once to catch all that’s being shared.
Best of all, those that listen will learn how to receive a free gift of one of Mark’s bestselling books.
Enjoy the show and don't forget to...
Stay focused on your freedom!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Mark Matteson
- Daran’s article, “Practicing Gratitude and Experiencing Joy at Thanksgiving”
- Daran’s article, “How to Be Truly THANKFUL at Thanksgiving”
- Free eBook: Freedom from Fear by Mark Matteson
- Mark Matteson Podcast Interview with Daran on September 9, 2022
- Release Me Prayer & 5 Positive Affirmations
- Lead the Field by Earl Nightingale
- Join my email list!