March 24, 2022 by Daran Wastchak
#020 Maximizing Freedom with a Well Organized Team
In this episode, host Daran Wastchak will be talking about a simple business management tool, that’s been around for a long time, but many small business owners don’t take advantage of.
He's talking about an organizational chart.
You might be thinking to yourself, “org charts are a waste of time because I only have a handful of employees, and we all know what each of us do.”
As you might expect, Daran will clarify that org charts are for ALL organizations, large and small, public, private and nonprofit.
They aren’t sexy, but org charts are a key element in creating a Freedom Focused organization, with a team that is more enthusiastic, engaged, and bought-in to the work they do every day.
In this episode, Daran will tell you exactly how… and why, so you don’t miss the opportunity to create greater personal and professional freedom not only for yourself, the owner, but also for the rest of your team.
Enjoy the show and don't forget to...
Stay focused on your freedom!
Here's a glance at this episode...
- [01:06] I started to consider ways to improve the operations in my business.
- Make plans for the future.
- A strategic plan.
- Create an organizational chart.
- [03:19] What is an organizational chart?
- [05:10] Goal is to have the owner at the top of the organizational chart.
- [07:15] Use the organizational chart to create a future state vision.
- [07:56] What are the other benefits of an organizational chart?
- [09:29] Organizational charts show you who is a part of the leadership team.