October 21, 2021 by Daran Wastchak
#009 The Best Way to Predict the Future is to Create It!
In this episode, host Daran Wastchak will be talking about one of the most powerful ways to boost morale, team cohesion, productivity, and excitement in your organization.
Something that every small business owner already has, but few take full advantage of.
He's talking about a VISION for the future!
If you underestimate the value of creating and writing down your vision for the future, you would not be alone.
Many if not most small business owners do not have a written vision, and their employees are left to wonder what the future holds, where they're going, and how the work they do each day fits into a larger picture...
Something that would give the work they do purpose and greater meaning.
Daran will get you excited about creating a vision for your future, and then tell you how to do it.
For those who are anxious to get started right away on clarifying your vision for the future, click here to download the FREE tool mentioned in the show: "Vision Builder".
Enjoy the show and don't forget to...
Stay focused on your freedom!
Here's a glance at this episode...
- [03:08] If you create a vision of the future you want to see, you will find that all the resources necessary to make it a reality will start to come together.
- [03:21] One of the best examples happened in December 1962, when President Kennedy created a vision that became a reality on July 20, 1969.
- [05:22] What can you do to make the most of your vision?
- Create a “vision statement” for your business
- Create a “future state vision”
- [09:28] In my "Dream Team" Builder course we teach small business owners how to create their future by creating a powerful vision statement for their organization and a future state vision that paints a detailed picture of the future they want.
- [09:49] If you are interested in learning about future courses please visit my website at www.daranwastchak.com/courses
- [09:58] If you want to take action today, download your FREE copy of my “Vision Builder” which can be found in the show notes.