July 15, 2021 by Daran Wastchak
#002 How to Become Freedom Focused
What exactly is "Freedom Focused"?
In this episode, host Daran Wastchak will explain his formula for moving small business owners from less freedom to more freedom, as measured by the "Four Levels of Freedom Survey".
The foundation of the Freedom Focused program is people. Daran will provide an overview of how you create a "Dream Team" of high quality, highly aligned, and highly engaged employees.
Once you've created your "Dream Team", you must make the most of the team in order to create greater freedom for not only the business owner, but also the entire team.
Daran will provide an overview of the two key elements that make up the second part of the Freedom Focused program that he refers to as "execution" or "implementation."
At the end of the episode, Daran will introduce the first guest who will be joining him on the first "Freedom Secrets" podcast episode.
Stay focused on your freedom!
Here’s a glance at this episode…
- [01:07] Take the Personal Freedom Survey and the Four Levels of Freedom Survey to receive your FREE gift.
- [02:36] First element- The Foundation which is Vision and Core Values.
- It’s important to have a clear vision.
- [06:24] Establishing what the Core Values are for your business.
- [09:08] Next is building a strong team.
- Starts with the hiring process.
- Rely on data.
- Interview process.
- Review process.
- Leadership team.
- [15:20] Second element is Execution or Implementation. This consists of goals and KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) which are critically important.
- [17:43] Last piece of Freedom Focused is Documented Process. You can have someone else do this to make it easier.
- [21:53] Introducing Freedom Secrets.